But with this rise of Facebook, it has become more and more difficult to get a good organic reach. Though it depends a lot on the quality and content of the post, there are other factors too, one of them being the time and day to post on Facebook. Here we have some key points to help you know the best time to post your social media updates on Facebook, to attain maximum reach, engagement, click, share, etc. The following data are the result of various studies made by market leaders on “ Best Time To Post on Facebook For Maximum Exposure”.
Best Days To Post On Facebook:
On an average, each day 14.29% Facebook posts are published (taking all seven days equal to 100%). But when each single day is accounted for individually, the number of Facebook posts sees a flurry around the middle of the work week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday each account for more than 16% of total posts on Facebook. And surprisingly, the least number of posts are seen on weekends Saturday and Sunday along with the only weekday in the list i.e. Monday.
- Lesser the number of posts on a day, greater is the engagement rate. So it can be safely concluded that the days winning in the engagement category are Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Engagement on Saturdays and Sundays tend to be 32% higher than rest of the days, but genuine user engagement is attained on Thursday and Friday.
- Clicks are more on Wednesday.
- The Facebook happiness index is higher on Friday, around 10%. The thought of getting a break and rest on weekend can be a prime reason for this or what we call Friday feelings.
Best Time To Post On Facebook:
In general, when posted on following times your post will get maximum Click through rate and shares:
- 1 PM – to get maximum shares. Maybe people are lazy after lunch and want to pass on the work.
- 3 PM. – to get maximum clicks.
- 9 AM – to get maximum reach.
The best time to post on Facebook is 1 – 4 PM late into the week and on weekends.
- Saturday and Sunday at 12 – 1 PM
- Thursday and Friday at 1 – 4 PM
- Wednesday at 3 PM
- Maximum brands post during the weekdays
- The peak time to post is around 12 pm to 1 pm
- Sunday gets the highest engagement
- Posts published at night win the category of highest interaction
- Engagement increases on weekends
- The posts between 12 am to 1 am are the most effective ones
- Most astounding average click-through rate (CTR) happens between 1 pm and 4 pm, cresting on Wednesdays at 3 pm.
- Most awful time for posting shows up on the ends of the week, both before 8 am and after 8 pm.
Every business is unique in its own way, and hence along with the data presented here, it is also crucial to go through your Facebook insight and understand your audience deeply.
HAPPY FACEBOOKING! HAPPY BUSINESS TO YOU!